What you need to know about our fetal doppler hire..
If you’re looking into fetal dopplers, you probably already know that a fetal doppler is a small ultrasound device for listening to your baby’s heartbeat. Mums have been using dopplers at home for many years, and anyone who has experienced those awful anxious moments of worry about your baby knows why. As well as giving quick reassurance, listening to the amazing sound of your baby’s heartbeat is a great way to include your baby to your family and friends. Here’s what else you need to know about hiring a doppler at a glance:
- The Hi Bebe doppler provided by Sweet Beats is a medical grade doppler, just like your doctor uses. Don’t take risks with cheap dopplers!
- All our doppler rental units are checked and tested before being sent out
- Your doppler hire comes with everything you need to use it, including ultrasound gel, fresh batteries and easy instructions
- Some people find the heartbeat as early as 8-9 weeks, but usually it’s difficult until 12 weeks and easier after 14 weeks
- Doppler use is safe – but it’s recommended that you stick to just a few minutes a day or less
- Delivery time is 1-2 business days, and we deliver NZ-wide
- You pay for the first month’s doppler rental at checkout, with easy monthly billing on your credit card each month after that, until you return the doppler.
- Costs from just $40per month. Sweet Beats offers Free Delivery AND Free Return Shipping!
- Remember – your doppler is never a substitute for medical care. You should always check with your care provider if you have concerns.